Promoting Agribusiness Investment, Networking and Trade (PAINT)
A TRADE AND INVESTMENT MATCHMAKING CALL 2016
Are you a business person in the agribusiness sector and wish to be linked to buyers, suppliers and/or investors in form of equity financing, grants, loans or wish to have your products access markets? Do you fulfill any 3 of the following requirements?
- You have a registered business or organization
- Your business has been operational for at least 2 years
- You employ at least 10 people or work with at least 50 farmers.
- Your cash flows are backed by a bank statement for at least 2 years.
- Your Annual return is in the range of 50-250 million Uganda shillings
If you do,apply now for our trade and investment matchmaking opportunity by filling out the registration form here and emailing it to email@example.com. Information gathered here will be used to match companies based on compatibility of interest and expertise, so be very precise when filling this form.Producer organizations are particularly encouraged to apply. Deadline for applications is 2nd Sept 2016.
Who we are
PAINT is an initiative by partners BSpace , Agri Pro Focus, SNV and NUTIP( Netherlands Uganda Trade and Investment Platform) which aims to bring together local, regional and international agribusinesses to build long term sustainable business relationships.The initiative shall support the growth of the agribusiness sector by linking investable and profitable agribusinesses in the sectors of horticulture, coffee, oilseed, dairy & livestock to financing , technology, knowledge and markets.
- To connect prequalified agribusinesses to financing
- To link buyers to suppliers of inputs (commodities, equipment and services)
- To link investors to investable businesses and opportunities
- To facilitate transfer of knowledge and technology among businesses
We are currently receiving application from interested businesses in the sectors mentioned above who wish to participate in the trade and investment matchmaking event that will take place on 5th & 6th October 2016.
Selected participants will be required to pay a non-refundable fee as per category fees indicated below payable after confirmation to participate in the matchmaking event.
- Cooperatives and producer groups- sixty dollars (USD 60)
- Companies – 100 dollars
In addition to linking, selected participants will receive guidance and support to through mentoring and coaching sessions to improve their business plans so that they are adequately prepared to meet the respective investors.
|For more information contact:
Sylvia Natukunda Mwesigwa
Business & Partnership Manager
Telephone: +256 782551473