Call for applications by The Intellecap Impact Investment Network .
Do you run an enterprise in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Water or Sanitation that caters to rural, low-income, disadvantaged communities? Do you want to receive support and funding to expand your enterprise? Apply now with a brief executive summary/presentation of your company including financials to The Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N) @firstname.lastname@example.org for the October 2016, Enterprise Showcase in Nairobi. Deadline 22nd August 2016
On behalf of our partner Intellecap, we are pleased to announce that The Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N) is now accepting applications from promising enterprises for its October 2016, Enterprise Showcase in Nairobi.
Intellecap is looking for social enterprises that:
- Are in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Water, and Sanitation clearly catering to rural, low-income, disadvantaged communities.
- Have an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Have some proof of concept on the ground, and are preferably generating revenues.
- Are looking for funding in the range of USD 100K – USD 1mn.
6 companies will be chosen from the applicants to get in-depth hand-holding and investment readiness support from the I3N team, and then be showcased to I3N angel investors for investment. Furthermore, these enterprises will be directly nominated for the Annual Sankalp Africa 2017 Awards